-Parking fee is $5 per car, per day. Pre-purchase at Brown Paper Tickets.
- Thank you to BECU, who will be providing ATM services in 2012.
- Thank you Verizon, for providing increased cell phone service during our event!
- Personal chairs, picnics, etc, are A-okay!
- NO ALCOHOL or DRUGS.
- Well behaved dogs are permitted On A Leash and with poop bags in tow.
- Children's & informational booths close at 6pm. Vendors may stay open until last act. Salmon bake closes at 8pm or when the fish runs out.
- Handicapped access: Yes, but it's bumpy terrain throughout the site. We do offer free shuttle service from the parking lot to inside the gates.
apologize but there is No Public Camping Available this weekend,
as the park is full with festival vendors and exhibitors - please
check the web for nearby sites. Festival and Pow Wow participants
may camp on the grounds. Thank you!
The mission of the Festival is to help people who live and work in the surrounding regions understand how their actions can help make their environmental healthier for people, fish, and wildlife.